Can’t believe i have to issue a presidential order to get Kinzie to party
- It’s coming out on the 27th of January in the US but on the 30th in the UK
- Hell, “New Hades”, has 5 districts and 81 neighbourhoods;
(the districts are Shantytown, The Den, Downtown, Barrens, Forge and Tower is apparently a tower and not a unique district)
- We have vehicles
but apparently flying is intended to be primary source of travel and the city was built with this in mind (will add source when I find where I left it)
- There are 17 activities. Hellblazing, Torment Fraud, Salvation and Mayhem
- This screenshot and others of the quest/activities menu also show Dane Vogul has a role akin to Kinzie’s in IV, in that he’s the one telling you what to do.
- There are 10 stores, mostly “Sinterpol Armory” weapon stores. We have no confirmation on clothing but due to Gat’s new look I’d say it’s unlikely that’s going to be a factor
- the known weapons so far are
(clockwise from top) no weapon (obviously), God’s hammer, hand crossbow, exodus 10 (SMG), Damned Impaler (shotgun), Armchair-a-geddon, Lil’ Croaker, Umbral Rifle
- There are 19 weapons total
Seven of them are going to be based on the 7 deadly sins. Armchair-a-geddon is sloth, but no confirmation what the others are yet.
- There nine enemy types known so far; Demons, Dark Inciters, Archdukes, Imps, Grenadiers, Shadow Demons, Legionnaires, Bro Demons, Tragedy demons
- There’s a hood named “Dywynter View”, which is suspiciously close to the surname of one set of twins from the third game
but considering Saints Row had both a vehicle and a character named Zimos I wouldn’t take this as confirmation of appearance
Also, the Saints Row wiki says that your previous character will be imported (presumably from Saints Row IV) but they don’t have a source for this.
- EDIT: we have a source! Your Boss will be imported from previous Saints Row IV saves. Thanks for the link alabaster-hawke!
Some while ago we made a nice post showcasing the various bosses of lady gamers
in response to a sexist fucker in the tag(which was orchestrated by the amazing Thefabulouspretzel)
Well now I have decided to prepare a similar post to celebrate the Badass Ladies of the Row.
- This is a feature for any Boss that identifies as a woman!
- If you have such a Boss, please send me ONE (1) screenshot of every Lady Boss you have, WITH THEIR NAME so I can identify them on the post.
- If you’re on console and only have photos, it’s fine too, and if you only have a drawing, it’s fine too, send those!
- You do not have to identify as a woman yourself, this is a feature for the Bosses!
- I am not sure of a deadline yet, I’ll see how well this goes, so I’ll wait and reblog for a few days and post a reminder in the tag the day before I end the submissions!
THE ASK BOX DOES NOT TAKE LINKS KINDLY, SO PLEASE USE MY SUBMIT PAGE! I WILL NOT PUBLISH ANYTHING YOU SEND ME FOR THIS~
Thank you, have a fantastic day, don’t be an ass to other players, and celebrate the amazingness of the Ladies of the Row. <3
Feel free to reblog this for signal boost so we can get as many ladies as possible!
in which clocks lost control of her life, went through several hours of PMM, and decided matt’s white house outfit made him look like a magical boy (look, the girls are getting too smart. it’s a trial run). full-view for the true terribleness of that witch. the runes say “nix nought”.
his stupid wish would be to always be able to stand-up for himself and his shit-ass power would make him hit back twice as hard as whatever hit him first, which is visualized with pretty, glowy binary. the soul gem is a simplified decker skull and the sword is a prettied-up Behemoth, the avatar sword in Decker.die.
i’m drawing asha too, i’m just settling on weapons and powers. m.i.meguca.
Asha Odekar and the Saints - Saints Row IV
It was a Saintly team up between Bria and the fine folks of sewandbro at Katsucon to rock the Space Suits from Saints Row IV. We had a ton of fun wearing these and are absolutely thrilled with how they turned out especially after all the hard work that was put into them. High Fives to everyone at Katsucon who recognized us!
With Bria as Asha Odekar, Heather as Kinzie Kensington, Nate as Matt Miller, Denis as Johnny Gat, and Roger as Boss.
whitehotroom.com is where we won’t stop until Zinyak is beaten